Monday, April 02, 2012

Miss Anya


I try again... if I blog the card right away, I might manage to enter it into the challenge I made it for... not like last week...lol...

Image is Miss Anya by The Greeting Farm. Coloured with Promarkers. The butterfly is Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly small. I have also used a MS punch and the sentiment is by North Star Stamps.

I'm entering this card into these challenges:
Sketch Saturday - week 201 - sketch
Stamp with fun - Challenge #155 - No eastercard
Simon Says - Anything goes.

Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

Renate said...

Nyyydelig kort i lekre sommerfarger. Digger det rosa mot det turkise.
Godt å se at stemplene har funnet gode hjem hos deg.

Ha en super påske så ses vi neste onsdag.
Klem Renate

annemariesquilt said...

Kjempe nyderlig ;-)) Lykke til med utfordringen..

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. The image and colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, fab colours.
luv
Debby

chrilvian said...

really adorable
Thanks for playing with the anyone for anyachallenge

Janine DT AFA

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tonje, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x