Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ms Ivy...


The parent's meetings at school are finally over and done, so hopefully things will calm down a bit now. The weather here is changing between really hot spring days, to snowy and windy, to wet and cold... You never know what the next day is going to be like.... and it will also change between all the types of weather in the one and same day.... can't wait for the weather to settle down a bit too... lol...

I have made this card for challenge #203 over at Sketch Saturday, so obviously, I have used their sketch...
Image is Ivy KETTO. Isn't she cute. I got her from a friend (thank you!!). Coloured with Promarkers. I have also used a couple of different paper tapes from Panduro for the vertical stripes. Sentiment from Kort & Godt. And as a final touch, I have added some Liquid Pearls (you can see it a bit better on the pic below) and some bling...

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Turid said...

I dag har jeg laget kort med venninnen min, og da stikker jeg gjerne innom her for å få noen tips!
Mange fine kort her hos deg!

Ha en fin kveld!
Klem fra Turid;)

febe said...

So CAS yet beautiful! :)

buccaneer pools