Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yellow miss Anya

As the weather is getting warmer and the sun is coming out more I felt like challenging myself and use a colour I hardly ever use.... Yellow. Why I never use yellow, I don't know... I just never feel like picking up my yellow pens and papers... I think my card turned out quite bright and cheery though.... The sentiment is stamped on a tag that is tucked behind the image so you have to pull it out to read what it says...
Image is Miss Anya by The Greeting Farm. Coloured with Promarkers. I have cut a Marianne Creatables frame in half and put one half behind each side of the green paper. I've used an embossingfolder on the card itself and distressed with an ink pad. I've also used a scalloped die, a tag, some ribbon, paper twine, and a "diamond" heart.

I'm entering the card into these challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - challenge # 159 - Freebie week.
Ett Trykk - kort som inneholder noe gult.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

What an adorable card. I just love the Anya images and you colored her beautifully. The flourish die cuts underneath are a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sundays! xxx Ann Marie

Anita said...

This is such a cutie pie card! I like the soft coloring of the image, and I especially love the way you colored Miss Anya's hair. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!