Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wee Hummingbird

A couple, or maybe three, weeks ago I won a challenge with one of my cards. The prize was $15 worth of digis from Fred She Said. This is the first card I've made with one of the digis I chose. This one is called Wee Hummingbird & Petunias. It's not my usual style of stamp, but I really enjoyed "playing" with it, and I'm sure I will use it again soon.
Image is coloured with Promarkers. The pink paper is stamped with a couple of different stamps to make it a bit less plain/more interesting.... Sentiment is made with small letter stickers.
This card goes into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday - week 208 - Sketch.
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - challenge 186 - In the garden.
I love Promarkers - #117 - Anything goes.

Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Susie Little said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday, good luck!xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Tonje. Love the image and colours. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine B x

Karen said...

This is lovely and soooo pretty too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Turid said...

Så fint kort, lykke til!
For et flott 17. mai maleri! Deilig med en ekte kunstner i familien!
Riktig god pinse til deg og dine!
Klem;)

Sonia said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining in with the 'Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge'
Sonia x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Tonje,
This looks lovely. What a gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

tiggertastic said...

amazing !


This week at Sketch Saturday we have a Blog Hop and i have some lovely goodies on My Blog

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

Irene said...

Hei Tonje, Du har jammen mange fine kort du også :) Masse fint å titte på!!! Klem Irene